Symposium Dates: 05 – 08 July 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 April 2017 (Extended)
Notification of Acceptance: 01 May 2017
Deadline for Registration: 02 June 2017
Welcome to the abstract submission.
Authors will be notified of the success of their submission on (will be announced…)
Please read all information on this page and ensure you download the abstract submission word template below before submitting your abstract. Please use “the online abstract submission upload form” below. Abstracts sent except the online abstract submission upload form will not be considered.
You are invited to submit an abstract/s to be reviewed for inclusion in the conference program as either an oral and/or poster presentation. Where a submission is not accepted for an oral presentation, the author will be offered a poster presentation.
- Oral presentations – 15 minutes duration with 5 minutes for questions. Maximum 3 oral presentations per an author.
- Poster presentations – posters will be on display with authors in attendance at a specified day/time
- The official language for oral presentation is in English. The oral presentation, slide, and handouts, should also be written in English. For poster participant, we suggest that the poster be written in English. The poster should be printed in max. 60 cm x 90 cm size. Poster presentations should incorporate illustrative materials such as tables, graphs, photographs, and large-print text, and materials should be clearly readable from a distance of 1-2 meters (primary text font should be 20 points or larger, and headings font at least 30 points). Vertical standing posters are recommended.
Abstracts are invited for submission in the following themes:
- Animal Biodiversity
- Biochemical diversity of life
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Biodiversity and Food Security
- Biodiversity and Education
- Bioinvasion and Biodiversity
- Biogeography and Biodiversity
- Biotechnological Applications of Biodiversity
- Environmental Toxicology and Biodiversity
- Forest Ecosystem and Biodiversity
- Genetic Resources and Biodiversity
- Genetic Modified Organisms and Biodiversity
- Global Health, Disease and Biodiversity
- Green Energy Technology
- Impact of Climate Change and Biodiversity
- Marine & Freshwater Biodiversity
- Microbial Biodiversity
- Plant Biodiversity
- Post genomic technologies and Biodiversity
- Renewable and Sustainable Biodiversity
- Soil Biodiversity
- Urban Biodiversity
- Wild Life Biodiversity